Senior Medical Writer
MedLogix Communications Charleston, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A full-service Medical Communications company in the Greater Chicagoland area offering a comprehensive portfolio of high-quality services to the pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotech industries has an exciting opportunity.
We are seeking a seasoned, full-time, remote Sr. Medical Writer to work with academic, clinical, and industry scientists and personnel in the preparation of objective-based clinical documents and publications.
Responsibilities will include:
- Literature research, data assimilation and interpretation
- Medical writing and editing of abstracts, posters, manuscripts for national and international scientific and clinical congresses and journals within SOP and industry guidelines
- Development of slide presentations for oral presentations and training
- Scientific and product monographs, training materials, and reports
Qualified candidates will have:
- An advanced degree in the life sciences or healthcare-related fields
- At least 5 years of previous writing experience within the medical communications or pharmaceutical/device/biotech industries
- Proven research, writing, and editing skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Familiarity with the 11th Edition of the American Medical Association Manual of Style and good publication practices (GPP-3)
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Professional interaction and articulation skills with colleagues, clients, and thought leaders
MedLogix CommunicationsWhy Work Here?
Great company with opportunity to learn everyday. Offers healthcare benefits, 401K, professional growth and remote working environment.
2 Pierce PlaceCharleston, SC
EducationView all jobs at MedLogix Communications