- Posted: over a month ago
Medkoder, LLC is looking for a project manager to be responsible for handling our company's ongoing projects. This person works closely with our team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
- Deliver on-time, in-budget projects - Execute projects within the intended scope, timeframe and funds.
- Communicate with clients - Drive contact with clients throughout the project lifecycle to understand/set expectations, establish timelines and grow the relationship.
- Manage resources - Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors to identify and allocate the necessary resources for each project.
- Develop and implement project plans - Create detailed plans for each project to outline execution strategy including objectives, schedule, and execution.
- Track and communicate progress - Measure performance for presentation to clients and internal leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 2-3 years experience in project management
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Advanced skillset in time management and task prioritization
- Passion for managing teams and driving results
- Ability to multitask and identify opportunities for process improvement
To be a successful candidate, candidates will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent time-management and problem-solving abilities who thrives in fast-paced environments. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is an added candidate advantage.
- We pay up to 100% of your health, vision, and dental premiums for you!
- FREE Group-Life Policy for full-time employees
- Internal Network of Medical Coding Industry Leaders
- President/CEO is a Certified Coder with 20+ years
- Fantastic time off package! Full-time employees accrue 12 vacation days and have 8 paid holidays per year without any long-term waiting periods
- Flexible work schedules, year-round!!
- Privately held, growing company with strong values and ethics
- Employees are provided professional development and education
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- STD, LTD, Life insurance, and FSA Program
Powered by JazzHR
ConstructionView all jobs at MedKoder