Nurse Staffing Recruiter
MedFirst Staffing Piedmont, SC
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you a staffing agency recruiter and frustrated you are not getting assignments that make a real difference to fill roles during these critical times?
Our client, MedFirst Staffing is looking for a Nurse Staffing Recruiter who takes their career and position seriously to join our professional and stable office and recruiting team in Piedmont SC.
10 or more years professional experience, 2-5 years recruiting in nursing or medical staff agency desired you are team oriented, high energy, and optimistic, with ability to connect with all types of people, finding the ideal candidates to meet client needs.
- Source/hire nurse employees for contract positions through various methods, including telephone cold calls, job postings and resume searches
- Coordinate with office staff to collect application materials in compliance with client requirements, Joint Commission Standards, and state hiring laws
- Communicate with client facilities to present candidates, schedule interviews, and follow up on hiring decisions
The Rewards: Making a difference ensuring nurse/medical staff needs are met within our client facilities during these critical times -
- Attractive base weekly salary + monthly bonus
- Company benefits (Health insurance, PTO, 401K, etc)
ONLY APPLY IF you thrive in a fast growth entrepreneurial office and work independently as well as in a team
- Staff recruiting or sales experience for multiple facility medical or related agency
- Computer savvy with MS Office, knowledge of API recruiting software a plus
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred but not required
*Please note* This role is 100% in office, at our corporate office location in Piedmont, SC. Not a remote role. Must be able to be in office.
Join MedFirst Staffing, a leading provider of nurse staffing services. Our Company takes great pride in providing high-quality nurse staffing services to medical facilities throughout South Carolina and Georgia. If you are the best at what you do, we want to hear from you!