About MedEval Clinic…
Medeval Clinics operate to qualify and certify patients into the Arizona medical marijuana program. Our team also provides cannabis education necessary to support the patient journey through cannabis therapies. CB2 Insights, the parent company of Medeval Clinic, has a mission to mainstream medical cannabis into traditional healthcare. We look forward to you joining the future of cannabis medicine.
Why Work for MedEval Clinic?
Our team is a dedicated, compassionate group of people full of positive energy. Does this sound like the place for you? You will find yourself affecting the lives of patients who are desperate for an answer not found in conventional medicine.
The Physician is responsible for:
- Make or confirm a diagnosis of a debilitating medical condition
- Establish a medical record for the qualifying patient and maintain the qualifying patient's medical record (while being supported by the clinical staff)
- Conduct an in-person physical examination of the qualifying patient appropriate to the qualifying patient's presenting symptoms and the debilitating medical condition the physician diagnosed or confirmed;
- Review the qualifying patient's medical records
- Explain the potential risks and benefits of the medical use of marijuana to the qualifying patient
- Attest that, in the practitioner's professional opinion, the qualifying patient is likely to receive therapeutic or palliative benefit from the qualifying patient's medical use of marijuana to treat or alleviate the qualifying patient's debilitating medical condition.
What You Bring:
- An open minded approach toward alternative therapies
- An awareness and understanding of medical terminology
- An ability to engage with people
- Current active license to practice in Arizona
Our clinic is open 3 days per week, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. (hours subject to expand based on further practitioner availability)
Check us out before you apply at www.medevalclinics.com. Be sure to view the mission of Medeval Clinic Parent company CB2 Insights at www.cb2insights.com.