Med Elite, the star of healthcare management, is currently expanding its Pulmonology group in New York. While joining a group of highly trained professionals, qualified and certified clinicians, the Pulmonologist will care and treat patients within Nursing Home settings.
This is a full time employed position which offers outstanding benefits and flexibility. The Pulmonologist will be traveling and seeing patients in LTC facilities located within all 5 boroughs of New York. In addition, the Pulmonologist might also be required to collaborate with mid level clinicians and oversee their work.
- Flexible Schedule – puts you and your family first!
- Outstanding salary of around $300,000.00 annually with great potential for growth!
- Be fully covered with Malpractice Insurance provided by our company!
- Work along a well-trained and highly skilled professionals!
- Pulmonologist will do the patient care, and a management group will take care of the rest
- Do the documentation from home- just taste the convenience of this!
- Build up your own practice the easy way! Do the patient care and MedElite staff will take care of the rest!
- Must be Board Certified
- Must have active DO or MD license in the state of New York
- Must be comfortable with electronic documentation
- Must be OK to travel all around NY, short and long commutes
- Strongly preferred candidates who are credentialed with Medicare and Medicaid
Looking forward to hearing from you shortly!
MedElite Healthcare Management Group