We are seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Oversight and management of clinical services and strategies within our clinics.
- Ability to work in a triad partnership with the Chief Medical Officer and Practice Administrator, as well as collaborate with physician leadership and the management team to establish and execute clinical services strategy, goals, objectives, and priorities.
- Oversee our professional clinical staff including nurses (RN), dietitian, medical technology and Behavioral Health staff
Skill and Abilities:
- Leadership and advocacy skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong assessment and listening skills.
- Demonstrate well developed judgment and decision making skills.
- Maintain a positive, professional attitude with families and staff.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Be adaptable to continuous change; utilize problem-solving skills
- Computer skills including the ability to navigate information technology associated with the position, and use Electronic Health Record.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing required, Master’s degree in management/leadership preferred
- Current unencumbered state Registered Nurse (RN) license and current CPR certification
- Recent pediatric experience in an ambulatory setting
- Excellent oral/written/listening communication and resource research skill