Med Water Systems Centerville, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Med Water Systems we manufacture simple, reliable, ultra-pure water purification systems for medical laboratories across the country. We’re looking for a hard working, reliable assembly technician to join our team.
The team member in this position must be a self starter, detail oriented, and able to thrive in a fast paced environment. Prior experience is preferred, but not required.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to make a meaningful contribution toward current and future growth.
This position pays $17 - $20 per hour depending on experience.
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures.
- Assess and report inventory levels and requirements to Purchasing.
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process.
- Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components.
- Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications.
- Assembly of provided raw materials and manufactured parts to build more complex units.
- Ensure quality of components and final product through testing.
- Maintain equipment in good condition.
- Keep records of production quantities and time and ensure production goals are met.
- Report on issues, malfunctioning, or defective parts rebuilding parts as needed.
- Support final packaging and shipping of finished systems.
- Maintain clean and organized work area
- Proven experience as assembler
- Technical knowledge and ability to read blueprints, drawings, etc.
- Ability in electrical wiring and plumbing
- Ability in using hand assembly tools and machines (e.g. drills, saws)
- Good understanding of quality control principles and ability to perform simple testing
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and physical condition
- High school diploma; Higher degree from a technical school will be appreciated
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Vinyl wrapping ability is preferred
You’ll Love This Job If You...
- Want to make a difference at a small and growing company.
- Feel tremendous satisfaction with a job well done.
- Love working with your hands.
- Care about the tiny details that, when added up, make a big difference.
- Want to learn and grow personally and professionally.
- Thrive in a fast paced work environment.
- Want to stretch yourself to take advantage of future opportunities.
- Like to apply discernment, creativity, and teamwork to improve current processes.
A Day In The Life Of An Assembly Technician
As an assembly technician at Med Water Systems, you’ll report directly to our COO who will give you guidance and support to help you succeed. Each day you’ll build and test water filtration systems that meet high quality standards. You’ll work closely with the purchasing team to make sure you have the inventory components you need to keep production moving forward. You’ll set clear and relevant goals with your manager and focus to achieve them. On occasion you’ll help with R&D, shipping, and other teams as various needs arise, enjoy pizzas (and more!) cooked on our Traeger grill, and polish your dart throwing and ping pong skills to try to compete in the ongoing competitions.
Med Water SystemsWhy Work Here?
Great team, lots of opportunity for growth!
625 North 1250 WestCenterville, UT
ManufacturingView all jobs at Med Water Systems