Med Spa & Esthetics Hilo, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Licensed Esthetician in good standing
- Medical Terminology
- CPR and first aid certified
- Blood-borne pathogen clearance/certification
- Lash perm/Lash lift certified
- Lash and brow tint certified or trained
- Lash artist certified w/ mandatory training in classic, volume, and hybrid. Russian lash and Mega Volume certified preferred.
- Sugaring certified or trained
- Dermaplane certified
- Threading certified or trained (preferred)
- Microblade certified
- Microneedle certified
- Certified phlebotomy technician (preferred)
- Permanent Cosmetic Make-up certified w/ powder, ombre’, and hair stroke brow mastery as well as tattoo liner and lip experience (preferred)
- Certified Laser Technician (preferred)
- College education w/ one completed degree or formal collegiate certification (preferred)
- Minimum one-year experience with 6 months as spa attendant
- 6 months+ medspa experience
Skills & Expectations:
- Requires TB Clearance, current flu and tetanus vaccination. Pneumococcal, meningococcal, and Shingles vaccination required when appropriate
- Dependable, honest, reliable and accountable
- Access to 2 forms of reliable transportation
- Able to create back-up plans anticipated obstacles such as childcare.
- Ability to communicate effectively especially when speaking in public and on camera
- Flexible and adaptable
- Stay focused without becoming easily distracted yet be able to perform multiple tasks and see those tasks through to completion
- Function well under pressure without becoming overwhelmed and flustered
- Follow standard operating procedures and pre-established protocols
- EMR (electronic medical records) proficient
- Able to operate basic office equipment including but not limited to credit card terminals, copiers, scanner, laminator, shredder, charging stations etc.
- Comfortable navigating and using Cloud-based software including but not limited to e-Fax, credit card platforms, chat bots, Google Drive, Drop Box etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite products. Must be highly skilled in creating professional documents using Word. Be able to format documents efficiently and effectively; requiring minimal guidance and correction. Have an intimate working knowledge of other products including and not limited to Power Point, Excel, Publisher, OneDrive, OneNote, and Project.
- Able to complete tasks accurately
- Fast learner who requires minimal repetition of information
- Able to work independently or with minimal supervision
- Social Media competent
- Self-starter who is self-motivated and able to sell services together with independent skills
- Possess sales and marketing skills to effectively increase retail sales and acquire additional clientele for clinic patient panel
- Have expert product and ingredient knowledge to help clients make well informed purchase decisions
- Self-motivated to seek independent education, training, experiences, and self-maintain knowledge with little to no prompting. Demonstrate a willingness to invest in yourself by independently developing personal efficiency tools, actively engaging in formal and informal teaching moments, consistently taking notes, and financially investing in learning opportunities
- Master all materials, manuals, reference guides, brochures etc. provided by the practice
Health & Safety:
All employees and subcontracted service providers are required within the brick-and-mortar settings of the clinics to meet current health and safety requirements. Submission of the following are required prior to on-site orientation:
- COVID Vaccine
- TB Clearance
- Hepatitis B Vaccine or copy of positive titer
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR) Vaccine
- Tdap Vaccine (every 10 years)
- Varicella Vaccine or copy of positive titer
Med Spa & Esthetics
Our organization is focused on offering outstanding wellness options, providing quality health care, and superior medical esthetic services to clientele. To do so, team members are expected to maintain good general health and to uphold the highest safety standards.
Personal CareView all jobs at Med Spa & Esthetics