Seeking an experienced professional with medical background. The successful applicant will perform daily assessments on patients, screening with the Med-R Medical Device. Must be able to follow schematics and instructions precisely.
· Able to perform assessments on patients utilizing the MRMS Device. The device focuses on early detection for preventative care (autonomic nervous system & vascular system)
· Communication with clinic staff including doctors, managers, nurses, billers, and receptionists
· Input daily assessments into EMR System
· Retain proper knowledge of the DX codes billed out for the assessments to be able to communicate with the clinic staff
· Maintain the schedule for your clinic by contacting the insurance carriers for prior-authorizations to set appointments
· Maintain the schedule by calling to set up appointments for the patients to have the test performed, inclusive of patient check in and out on the scheduled appointment day
· Ensure timely reporting daily to upper management within Med-R Medical Solutions
· Maintain proper care of the device and equipment provided by the company.
· Maintains safe, secure, sanitary, and healthy work environment by complying with legal regulations.
· One-year experience in the medical field
· Medical Assistant Certification preferred, not required
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Must be able to travel within Las Vegas
· HIPAA certified (if not already, you will become certified upon hire)
· Must be able to lift/carry 30-40 pounds
· Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening