We are seeking a Certified Nurse Assistant to join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care.
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Administer prescribed medications to patients
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in team
Benefits And Perks:
- Flexible Schedule
- All Shifts Available
- Full-time/ Part-Time Availability
- Long-Term Opportunities
- Top Pay
You will enjoy the chance to have a positive impact on the quality of each resident’s life while working with a group of experienced medical professionals. The staff values the opportunity to help every member of the community make the most of each day.
Med Plus Staffing LLC
Why Work Here?Med Plus Staffing LLC is a regional recruitment firm with a long-term care focus. Our clients include Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF) / Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Independent Living centers, Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC), Rehab, Hospice, and Home Health Agencies. For more information visit our website at http://www.medplusstaff.com/. We look forward to hearing from you!
Benefits And Perks: Flexible Schedule All Shifts Available Full-time/ Part-Time Availability Long-Term Opportunities Top Pay