Incredible opportunity for an outside sales rock star to continue to build their career in the medical device space. This is a very unique role and is perfect for someone who is truly patient-centric and really wants to make a change in peoples lives, with the chance to see the results of your efforts.
This Product Specialist position is with a well-established medical device company that has an open sales position and is looking for a responsible achiever for educating therapists, physicians and patients on company products in their assigned territory. The position will coordinate efforts to attain monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals, with tremendous opportunity to penetrate underserved clinical markets. The candidate will assist in providing customer support with training, reimbursement and maintain compliance.
The position is ideal for someone with 2-5 years of medical device or pharma sales experience, with solid B2B sales experience (please do not apply if you have more than five years of post-graduate experience). Looking for excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills. Please be able to travel outside the territory for occasional conferences and trainings.
Extremely competitive compensation package includes a generous base salary and excellent (and attainable!) monthly commission plan. Benefits are outstanding and include healthcare coverage and a 401k starting Day One! Oh, and a company car is provided too!
- A Bachelor's Degree is a must, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- 2 to 5 years of post-graduate work experience in sales, including at least the last two years in outside sales.
- Must currently be in an outside sales role.
- Must have medical device, pharma, or other relevant clinical/healthcare background.
- A clean driving record is required.
This opportunity is available in the Memphis/Little Rock, TN area.
Open territories include:
- Rapid City, South Dakota (SD)
- Northwest Wyoming (WY)
- Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas (TX)
- San Antonio, Texas (TX)
- Chicago, Illinois (IL)
- Little Rock, Arkansas (AR)
- Memphis, Tennessee (TN)
- Fresno, California (CA)
- Seattle, Washington (WA)