Med-Call Healthcare is seeking Registered Nurses (RN) for a long-term contract with a VA Medical Center in Tomah, Wisconsin.
Sign-on Bonus from $2,500 to $5,000 depending on chosen assignment length
Contracts/Positions may last from 6 months for up to multiple years - IT IS YOUR CHOICE -.
Guaranteed full-time weekly hours with customized schedule.
You only need an active RN license in any state. Since this is a federal VA position, a Wisconsin RN license is not required.
We are currently looking for a nurse to work in a Long-Term Care (LTC) at this Veteran's Affairs (VA) campus. We currently have the 1530-2300 and 2400-0800 shifts available. Offering extremely competitive pay packages.
Help honor the men and women who are America's Veterans!
Specialty: Registered Nurse (RN)
Units: Long Term Care (LTC)
Location: VA Medical Center, Tomah, WI
Desired Start Date: interested and available to start work by mid-October, 2019
Terms: From 26 weeks up to 5 years.
- Services are required Sunday through Saturday, except federal holidays
- Nursing services for the LTC units will be 8-hour shifts
- Second (PM) shift (1530 – 2400)
- Third (NOC) shift (2400-0800)
Med-Call Healthcare, Inc. is one of the most respected healthcare staffing companies in the Midwest. For over 30 years, Med-Call Healthcare has been providing quality staffing solutions to healthcare facilities everywhere. We only place the most qualified and experienced medical professionals and take considerable pride in the fact that our client's satisfaction is among the highest in the industry.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Must be computer literate as patient/resident documentation is directly entered in the patient/resident’s electronic medical record.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Diploma, Associate, or Baccalaureate School of Nursing.
- Must have a current and unrestricted license in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia
- Current BLS certification by a provider recognized by the American Heart Association.
- Minimum of three years of experience and active employment status within the previous past 6 months.
- Weekly Pay
- Referral Bonus Program
- Direct Deposit
- Competitive Pay
- Travel Subsidies
- Long Term Care: 2 years (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)