An established and recognized Equipment Distributor with 50 years of continuous growth in Scott City, KS is immediately hiring an organized and results-oriented Service Manager with 3+ years of experience running a Service Department. Preferences for managers with experience in the Agricultural Industry.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure internal and external customer satisfaction to maintain work flow
- Create annual Service Department goals and budget, in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives
- Coordinate customer clinics, field days, and related promotional events
- Handle all service warranty and Product Improvement Program claims within the required time frame to receive maximum credit
- Schedule and assigns jobs and work areas to employees in the Service Department according to their skills and knowledge
- Review repair orders for completeness and accuracy prior to customer billing
- Ensure all departmental tools, equipment, and vehicles are in good working order
- Manage recruiting, staffing and employee development activities for employees reporting to this position
Bring to the table:
- An understanding of Service Department operations
- Effective communication
- Excellent Customer Service skills and experience
- An understanding of shop finances and KPI reporting
$70,000 - $90,000/year salary, plus performance bonuses. Full comprehensive benefits package available after 60 day probation period. Benefits include health insurance, life insurance, dental, vision, 401k, retirement plan etc.
Sign on bonus of $5000.00.Shifts
Days, 7:30am – 5:30pm (Monday to Friday). Every other Saturday depending on harvesting season.
Name: Owen Adamson
Direct Toll-Free: 1-844-446-4117