Marine Mechanics are needed at a repair facility in Saint Augustine, FL!
This is a great opportunity for technicians to expand their industry expertise working for a company that provides on-going training and certifications!
The Ideal Mechanic Will:
- Have at least 3 years of experience repairing both gas and diesel boat engines.
- Have experience working with both inboard and outboard engines.
- Have ABYC and/or NMEA Certifications (Preferred).
- Be proficient in repairs to engines and other mechanic components from manufacturers including Mercury, Yamaha, Suzuki, and more.
- Posses both a good attitude and good aptitude.
- Own tools (Speciality tools provided).
Uniforms and cleaning services are provided!
Service Truck is provided for service calls.
$20.00 - $30.00/hour. Comprehensive benefits include Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, PTO, 401(k) plan, and more. Benefits kick in after 90days. 401(k) and PTO kick in after 1 year.Shifts
Day Shift, 7:30am- 4:30pm (Monday to Friday). Some Overtime may be required/available however it is not routine.Contact
Name: Adam Rinaldi
Direct Toll-Free: 1-877-232-5195