A well-established heavy equipment repair facility in Gordonsville, Tennessee is looking to hire an experienced Diesel Mechanic to work on a mix of heavy-duty construction equipment! Technicians searching for ongoing growth are encouraged to apply!
The Ideal Equipment Technician Will Have:
- At least 2+ years’ experience diagnosing and repairing heavy earth moving equipment (Komatsu and Liebherr)
- Solid experience diagnosing and repairing electrical/hydraulic issues and systems.
- Ability and experience using diagnostic software.
- Own tools, Valid Driver’s license, clean driving record.
Successful Heavy-Duty Mechanics must complete pre-employment background checksCompensation
$20.00 - $33.00/hour. Starting wage will depend on the applicant’s previous experience and training. OEM certifications increase starting wage potential. A comprehensive benefits package is available on the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment and includes:
- Medical, dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescriptions, Telehealth, Life, and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program (Family, Health, Education, Financial, and Daily Life)
- Gym Discount
- Relocation Assistance Available on a Case by Case Basis
Rotating Days and Nights, 10 hour shifts: 7-on/7-off Rotation. Overtime available after 40 hours per week, plenty to go around.Contact
Name: Mark Bautista
Direct Toll-Free: 1-844-838-7708