New opportunity available for Bus Mechanics to work in beautiful Alaska!
- This position performs a wide variety of routine and repair maintenance tasks on motor coaches and company vehicles.
- Monitors maintenance work and confirms successful completion.
- Routinely, performs preventative maintenance and safety inspections.
- Cleans and maintains maintenance facilities and areas according to established company standards.
- Applies federal, state, and Company regulations, policies, and procedures to all tasks.
- Maintains maintenance records in the appropriate logs.
- Performs maintenance duties required by departmental supervision.
- Two years of experience in positions involving motor coach maintenance.
- Level of knowledge in motor coach maintenance equivalent to that which would be acquired through the completion of an Associate’s degree or some college or completion of technical training or certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized maintenance inventory or purchasing systems.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to accuracy and detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Current Alaska driver's license (or the ability to obtain one) with clean driving record is required.
- Commercial Driver's License endorsement required. (May be obtained through Company training course.)
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening and will be part of a random testing program.
- Complete set of mechanic’s hand tools is required.
$25.00 - $35.00/hour. Medical, Dental, Vision and a 50% matching 401K. Annual tool allowance of $1500, plus coverages on tuition, books for continuous learning and various other company-wide perks.Shifts
Days, 6:00am - 4:30pm. 4 x 10 hour shift in the winter and return to 5 x 8 hour shift for the rest of the year. Lots of overtime available.Contact
Name: Paul Sinopoli
Direct Toll-Free: 1-888-443-3721