Automotive Technician/Mechanic - Health & Retirement Benefits
Mechanics & Body Shops Marketplace Woodbury, MN
- Posted: 20 days ago
Are you an experienced automotive technician/mechanic with good diagnostic and R&R skills, looking for a warm and kind work environment, a technologically advanced shop and a great place to spend the next 10 years of your career? Are you looking for a competitive compensation that includes health benefits and a retirement plan? Do you want to work 5 days a week and have your week-ends to yourself?
Highly reputable auto repair shop in Roseville, MN has been servicing cars and light trucks for the past 37 years. Our quality service using the latest OEM equipment earned us raving reviews and made our shop THE trusted go-to place in Roseville and surrounding cities for all makes and model cars. Our automotive technicians/mechanics enjoy working in our spacious facility, receive up to date training on the latest technology and we take very good care of them. We are looking to add to our team an experienced automotive technician/mechanic with the right positive attitude and willingness to always learn new skills and technology.
Benefits for Automotive Technician/Mechanic
- Excellent flat rate pay with performance bonus
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan with employer matching
- Paid vacation and paid holidays
- Paid training and ASE certifications
- 5-day work-week – No week-ends!
- Clean and organized facility
- Minimum 2 lifts per technician for highest efficiency and income potential for our techs.
- A place you can be proud to work for and call home!
- 7 years of auto repair experience with considerable time working at an independent shop
- Good electrical diagnosis and problem solving
- Strong R&R and mechanical repair skills in various disciplines
- Experience with a variety of Asian and domestic car makes and models
- Someone who is diligent, organized and persistent
- Ability to work independently but also seeking help or advice when needed
- Ability to research wiring diagrams and be methodical and thorough in troubleshooting problems
- Must have own tools
- Good time manager and communicator with Service Advisor and manager
- Willingness to continually learn, be trained and work as a team member
- ASE certificates or factory certifications are highly desirable but not required
- Valid Driver’s License with clean record
Not interested or not qualified?
Download the Mechanics Marketplace Mobile App to view many permanent and temporary jobs in your area that fit your profile. Here are the Links:
iPhone App Store link: Mechanics Marketplace
Mechanics & Body Shops Marketplace
AutomotiveView all jobs at Mechanics & Body Shops Marketplace