WE ARE HIRING
HVAC/Refrigeration Service technicians who work with heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems. The technician will perform service duties to ensure that all maintenance, repair, and installation of HVAC equipment are properly completed in an efficient manner.
- Two (2) year Technical or Bachelor's degree is preferred (but not required)
- Five (5) plus years of successful HVAC service background
- Must have experience and/or knowledge of the industry
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Ability to perform advanced level maintenance related tasks on HVAC and boiler equipment
- EPA Universal Certification
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, executive leadership and support staff.
Mechanical Technology, Inc. is an established HVAC Company that is driven by our guiding principles (Quality, Customer Service, Improvement, Success, Partnership, and Integrity). We are a proud member of IBEW. Our mission is to continually improve every aspect of our service by hiring the best candidates for the job. Our employees enjoy a casual, but professional work environment and a great opportunity for growth and advancement.
Salary: $29.95 wage plus a generous benefits package
Benefits Package Includes: 6 paid holidays, 1week paid vacation, on-call compensation and medical insurance.