Mechanical Systems Company LLC is a fully licensed Mechanical and Plumbing contractor who focuses on working with our commercial and industrial customers on design-build, negotiated, and plan and spec projects to ensure the absolute best value for the price. We concentrate on our customers' needs delivering mechanical solutions in design, engineering, construction and energy efficiency.
Our people and their safety are at the center of our business and they are a team of mechanical construction professionals with extensive mechanical contracting management experience, including project managers, estimators, foremen, and superintendents who ensure the success of any construction project. State-of-the-art technology has made us one of regions leading mechanical contractors with a strong reputation for quality workmanship and meticulous attention to detail. We provide everything from pre-planning through installation and commissioning.
We are growing and looking for anEntry Level Service Technicianto join our crew. If you are a hardworking, responsible individual, who has a talent for keeping customers happy and are interested in building a lifetime career in HVAC, we're waiting to hear from you!
Pay Scale:Up to $15 per hour DOE + Benefits
Benefits:Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation & Holidays, Supplemental Insurance including Disability, Retirement Benefit, Safety Gear, Company Vehicle, Gas Benefit, Company Uniform, Cell Phone & Tablet, Tool Program
Primary Job Function:To provide maintenance on a wide variety of commercial and light industrial heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience.
Work hours: from 7am to 5pm Monday through Friday; overtime may be required
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- Must pass drug and background screens
- Demonstrate willingness to invest in tools used in the service of HVAC equipment in order for advancement
- Demonstrate willingness to invest time in service training seminars and classes
- Work from 28' extension ladder and 12' step ladder
- Ability to operate power and hand tools safely
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions as given
- Demonstrate commitment to developing customer service skills
- EPA certification is a plus
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude
- Ability to lift 50lb+, access crawlspaces and attics, use ladders