- Posted: 23 days ago
We are looking for highly motivated and extremely dedicated Service Technician. Our company is growing and constantly EXPANDING into new areas. However, we not only care about the success of the company but the PEOPLE WITHIN as well.
*Get Job Security in the Skilled HVAC Trade.
*Essential Business within the State of Florida
Why work with us??!! We offer careers with job in surety and provide numerous growth opportunities. At this company we value RESPECT, INTEGRITY & INNOVATION and take PRIDE in recognizing our employees’ contributions to the company. We give immediate openings to those who have at least 1 year of experience installing HVAC systems and can provide their own tools. We want all employees at M1 to feel comfortable working with us for years to come. That’s why we offer several benefits such as:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle w/ Gas Card
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance for You and Your Family available on First Day of Hire
- Commission opportunities available
- Year-round work with weekly pay
- Continuous coaching and plenty of opportunity for growth
- SIGN ON BONUS of $1,500 for qualified applicants
Mechanical One will take care of you and aid in where you might need further training. We want our installations to represent the value of our company and that we strive for EXCELLENCE. We try to stand out and be different from any other standard HVAC company in Florida
As a Service Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Test to check systems and components are secure and working properly
- Use of power tools, machine tools, and common hand tools to perform various tasks
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Write instructional documentation and convey highly technical ideas in terms that non-technical people can understand.
- Interacts and communicates with business partners and customers in a consistent professional, courteous and tone appropriate manner that recognizes the potential significant variances in technical aptitude that can occur with new hires, non-technical groups and/or customer interactions and adjusts discussion methods/topics accordingly to accommodate those differences
- Capable of problem-solving appliance performance issues remotely utilizing personal experience
- Adheres to and ensures compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, company policies, company values and code of conduct
- Performs other duties as assigned
To become a qualified M1 Service Tech:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver's license and clean MVR report
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must complete tasks, as assigned, within company’s standard timeframe.
- Meet the physical requirements of frequent sitting and some standing and walking, with bending and reaching as necessary
- Ability to read, write, and type written English (Fluency in Spanish is a plus) well enough to be understood virtually by video, email, phone, and any other expanded communication resource.
- EPA Certified / NATE Certified is a plus
Mechanical One LLC
AddressAltamonte Springs, FL
ManufacturingView all jobs at Mechanical One LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?