Seeking Experienced Cannabis Retail Manager
Mecca Mid City Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Retail Store Manager
Mecca Mid City is an upscale, female owned cannabis dispensary seeking experienced retail managers. Looking for a resourceful, reliable, cannabis enthusiast with excellent communication skills and experience leading and inspiring others. Retail cannabis management experience preferred but will train the right candidate with relevant retail management experience. Competitive compensation based on experience.
The Retail Store Manager is the critical link between the store and the Vice President, responsible for every aspect of store operations, achieving sales plans, managing and motivating their team, and ensuring customer service standards are achieved.
· Use strong floor management skills to manage the day-to-day operations of the store and drive sales
· Maximize store sales through effective planning, execution, and brand awareness
· Drive and maintain the operational excellence within the stores, troubleshooting to remedy issues
· Deliver exceptional customer service and lead by example
· Enforce all company policies and programs, ensuring compliance
· Meet sales targets and achieve profitability by controlling cost (labor, supplies, inventory, etc.)
· Provide departmental leadership to assure that all departmental operations such as customer check ins, client consulting, product dispensing, cash management, inventory management, inventory auditing, outreach, marketing, and ordering are functioning with integrity and in the most cost efficient, compassionate, and compliant manner
· Responsible for reviewing, maintaining, and updating all dispensary SOP’s and assuring that any changes are communicated to employees and the most recent SOP versions are available 24/7 for planned and unplanned audits by regulators and organization management
· Responsible for training, supervising, and evaluating all dispensary employees to assure compliance with departmental SOP’s
· Oversee and ensure cash management procedures are being followed including, transacting, opening, closing, depositing, reporting, and creating change as needed.
· Oversee and ensure dispensing procedures are happening in compliance with CA Regulations including admissions, verification of medical recommendations, allotment of daily limits, entering items into Metric and any other database required.
· Interface with managers in all departments to ensure smooth running of the dispensary
· Stay informed and knowledgeable about state and local laws, regulations, and industry news
· Demonstrate strong time management and organization skills to keep priorities in focus
· Effectively communicate needs and ideas to upper management to elevate the business
· Stay up to date (and ensure staff are up-to-date as well) with product knowledge, company information, new launches, campaigns and promotions
· Technically and creatively manage all in store product and merchandise
· Other duties as assigned
· Minimum two to four years of retail store manager experience
· High school graduate or equivalent, college graduate preferred
· Resourceful, creative, and solution-oriented
· Ability to work plan, prioritize and organize
· Ability to work independently and be self-motivated while still working in a team environment
· A leader with a proven ability to train others and retain talent
· Must be flexible with hours of work and be comfortable with ever-changing duties
· Ability to analyze selling products, identify business trends, and react quickly to the needs of the business
· Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver in measurable results
· Manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to diffuse situations and successfully resolve customer-facing complaints
· Industry awareness and strong business acumen
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills
· High level of integrity
· Cash handling experience
· You are passionate about cannabis and are excited to bring it to market for recreational purposes
· Comfortable working variable shifts, including evenings and weekends and holidays
· Comfortable lifting and packing boxes that they weigh 5 to 30 pounds
This is a full-time role based out of Los Angeles, California.
Mecca Mid City is a female owned and operated establishment that is revolutionizing the dispensary experience. As the recipient of multiple licenses in the cannabis space (retail, distribution, manufacturing) there’s room to grow in all positions and we prefer to promote from within!
Mecca Mid CityWhy Work Here?
Amazing staff, friendly management, room for growth and great benefits.
5738 W Washington BlvdLos Angeles, CA
RetailView all jobs at Mecca Mid City