Mecca Integrated Medical Center is seeking a reliable, highly-motivated, energetic, physical therapy assistant with excellent communication skills to join our team.
We are a multi-disciplinary practice consisting of physical therapy, chiropractic, acupuncture, neurology, and primary-care. Under the direction and supervision of a physical therapist, the physical therapy assistant will provide treatment to our patients to help them achieve their maximum level of physical function and in many cases help them avoid surgery.
We provide an individualized, "hands on" approach with our patients. Starting with a thorough examination, we then develop a plan of care that promotes the ability to move, reduce pain, restore function, and prevent disability. The PTA will work side-by-side with physical therapists to make sure that the goals of the care plan are met. .
Responsibilities/requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Assist physical therapists in treating patients
- Ability to multi-task
- Interest in health & wellness
- Must like working with people, accept instruction, and follow direction
- Must have successfully completed accredited PTA program and be licensed in the state of NJ
- Must be available nights and Saturdays
Learn more about us: www.meccamedical.com
Mecca Integrated Medical
Why Work Here?
We work hard and have fun doing it - great staff, even better clients!