Director, Product - Measurement - Remote
Measured Hingham, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
Measured helps DTC brands grow by identifying media’s incremental contribution to business outcomes and providing a single source of truth for media investment decisions. The Measured Intelligence Suite is easy to use, enterprise-grade software that delivers automated incrementality experiments for every marketing channel and cross-channel source of truth reporting. Measured experiments are powered by a marketing data warehouse that was purpose built for analytics, providing a privacy-compliant place to store, manage and utilize valuable marketing data from across the business. Measured is a 100% remote-first company with employees located all around the world
- Product strategy: Developing MRDs, PRDs, screen mocks. Working with market-facing teams to collect feedback, distill and iterate on requirements. Develop roadmaps for product line. Develop resourcing forecasts and delivery expectations.
- Technical product management: Work with engineering and data science to develop and release product within an iterative agile framework.
- Product rollout: Work with customer success to identify customers for betas, rollout product, collect feedback and plough learnings back to shape strategy and development.
- Product operations: Support operations with advanced product support, deep-dive analysis of results and as a general go-to-person for anything related to product line.
- Prior industry experience in marketing measurement or media analytics or AdTech/MarTech or media agency required.
- Prior work experience in software development or technical degrees preferred.
- Working knowledge of statistics and/or data science preferred
- Prior product management experience is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum BA/BS or equivalent in CS, MIS, Engineering or closely related field.
No recruiters, applicants only.
this is a remote position
BusinessView all jobs at Measured