Client Services Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Meals on Wheels of Albuquerque’s mission is to nourish bodies and spirits with balanced meals and friendship. We seek a Client Services Coordinator with a deep capacity to serve others, while ensuring each client need is met in a timely, efficient manner.
Is This You?
A positive person interested in providing service and value to your team and customers. Do you enjoy making things more efficient, and do you get satisfaction from developing functional processes? Are you a helping person who believes everyone deserves good food and friendship?
At Meals on Wheels Albuquerque, your work will make a positive difference in hundreds of people lives. We welcome a team member who wishes to work at a company with a positive culture and mission-based drive to do the right thing. Sound good? Then Meals on Wheels Albuquerque is the place for you!
Meals on Wheels Albuquerque was recognized with an Ethics in Business award in 2020 and has been noted as a top non-profit in New Mexico.
- Minimum of three (3) years office experience
- The following skills are essential for success in this position:
- Advanced computer literacy, including in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office and internet functionalities
- Accuracy in data entry
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- A deep belief in our values of Compassion, Reliability, Service, and Teamwork
- Completing client intake and offboarding processes
- Updating and maintaining client information
- Completing all daily, weekly, and monthly client processes including data entry, preparing and printing reports, making wellness calls, and acting as a liaison with office and kitchen staff members regarding client related inquiries
- Answering phone inquiries related to Meals on Wheels of Albuquerque
- Assisting with client billing
- May require driving meals to clients using own vehicle (mileage reimbursements provided)
- Other duties as assigned
We promise a team that…
- Listens to and rewards awesome ideas – and works together to meet MOWABQ’s goals
- Acknowledges a job well done
- Appreciates fun, innovation, and hard work
- Cares about the communities we serve – and each other
Why we exist…
Meals on Wheels of Albuquerque is a private 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation founded in 1972. We are the only home delivered meal program in our area preparing special diets for a variety of needs, including diabetes, renal failure, heart issues, chewing and swallowing problems, etc. We provide our services to anyone of any age. There are no restrictions for age or disability. We currently have clients in their 20s to our oldest client who just celebrated her 109th birthday. We can provide meals for any duration whether they are needed during a period of recuperation or for many years.
Our success is the result of talented employees and dedicated volunteers who are committed to our mission and our four values: Compassion, Reliability, Service, and Teamwork. We offer a great work environment with a generous benefits package. Learn more at mow-nm.org/job-openings.
Does MOWABQ sound like a good fit with your values and experience? Please apply; we look forward to meeting you!
*NOTE: A cover letter is optional for this position. Instead, we ask that you thoughtfully answer the included application questions. Applications that do not address all questions will not be considered.*
Meals on Wheels of Albuquerque
Get fresh Bilingual HR jobs daily straight to your inbox!