Partner Relation Project Management
- Expired: January 31, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
MealSuite is a rapidly growing, privately owned, 100-person organization, with offices in Cambridge, Dallas and Vietnam. We're improving the quality of care while reducing food waste and optimizing supply chain in the continuum of care through our foodservice technology platform.
We are looking for a Partner Relation Project Management, provide support and advice to operations management, managing partners accounts and stakeholders' expectations. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and you will work with cross-functional teams to build the organizational network to outreach and strong project planning that delivery the company`s vision and strategy.
A typical day
- Responsible for managing all projects related to MealSuite's partner accounts.
- Developing the project plan and managing activities across all impacted functions with SMEs and partner teams, to determine scope, timing, costs and MealSuite's ability to delivery successful solutions on-time.
- Managing multiple and diverse stakeholders to achieve successful conclusion of the projects.
- Maintaining strong communications and relationships with stakeholders and project team members across Business and Technology
- Work closely with business and stakeholders to document escalations, issues, and help resolve program risks and issues between teams, missed delivery commitments for product, unexpected issues related to interfaces (including costs)
- Provide assistance to the Sales Teams with the review and development of client solutions and to deliver on meeting and reporting objectives. Ensure sales/onboarding reports are available and timely as per the agreed upon cadence content.
- Analyze and report on partner initiatives, forecast for strategic changes, and report on key metrics.
- Work with Technical, Onboarding and other teams internally and client teams to create Statements of Work for interfaces, customer development, White labeling, and other solutions as necessary to meeting partner's needs.
- Work with partner and MealSuite teams to reach agreement on standard and unique customer needs.
Experience you may bring.
- 4+ years of professional experience, project management, strong experience in customer facing settings.
- Licenses or certifications preferred: PMP, PMI
- Bachelor's degree`s in computer science, project management or background education in a related field
- Perform critical path analysis and work with workstreams to develop timelines for completion of activities.
- Expertise in end to end project management lifecycle / discipline and techniques
- Communicate clear vision of the project's objectives and motivate the project team to achieve them.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience in Healthcare, Long Term Care or Food Service considered an asset.
MealSuite believes in building leaders at all levels and is committed to the personal and professional growth of our employees. As a member of the team your contributions are highly valued and will play a key role in the continued mission to drive positive change within our communities at large.
So, what's it like to work for us? See below what some of our teammates have to say about their careers at MealSuite:
How would you describe MealSuite in one word?
MealSuite Employee Extras
On top of competitive salary, MealSuite teammates enjoy:
- Healthcare & Dental Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation
- Opportunities for Career Development & Advancement
- on site Gym (Dallas)
- A Work Hard, Play Hard Culture
- Team Events
Recognized as an Inc 5000 Fastest-Growing Company, MealSuite offers the innovation and agility of a start-up matched with the stability of an established company in a growing industry.
Get fresh Private Service jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.