We’re looking for team members who not only enjoy engaging with customers’ but love a challenge, want to create a huge impact, share our 'work hard/play hard' culture, thrive on change and continually strive for excellence.
If this is you, apply for a position with us today!
Who Are We?
MealSuite is where nutrition and technology meet. With over 30 years in the software industry, we provide Dining Management solutions to Long Term Care facilities, Hospitals and more. From Recipes and Menus to People data, MealSuite is a leader in the Dietary Software industry.
MealSuite is entering an exciting new phase. Company expansion, new technological advancements and creative growth are our key objectives for the next few years. It is an exciting time to be a team member here!
A Typical Day:
As a member of our Customer Success team, you will use MealSuite’s foodservice management applications to support end users via phone, live chat and email. The customer support specialist will be the first line of communication to assist with function and technical support. Additionally, you will work across all MealSuite teams on specialized projects, allowing you to broaden your experience across all teams. By the knowledge you gain in working with end users and participating in quality assurance product testing, you will provide valuable feedback to help not only shape the future of our products and ensure a quality product is released but also grow within team MealSuite.
This position is perfect for an energetic person who likes to interact with customers and who is good at managing expectations while having the patience to walk people through a series of steps over the phone or on-line. This could be a career position for somebody who really enjoys working directly with customers, or it could be a steppingstone to other positions in the company from training to customer success management or even product design.
- Customer centric attitude with excellent relationship skills and desire to follow-up with customers on Support issues until resolved
- Display strong critical thinking skills and attention to detail to help customers achieve their goals and identify system issues and improvement opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including the ability to explain complex topics easily to customers with limited technical experience
- Technical skills to become an expert in MealSuite’s applications
- Strong time management & prioritization skills
- Adaptable and able to handle a fast pace environment
Experience & Education and Skills:
- Successful experience in Customer Support
- Higher education is required
- Experience in dietetics and/or institutional food production is a plus but not required.
Powered by JazzHR