Receptionist / Administrative Office Coordinator
- Expired: May 08, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Meadows Urquhart Acree & Cook, LLP is a top local CPA firm with a diverse client base. We are looking for a motivated Receptionist / Administrative Office Coordinator to join our dynamic Administrative Team. Not only does Meadows Urquhart Acree & Cook, LLP provide, tax, assurance and accounting services, but we’re also forward-thinking consultants who step into our clients’ shoes. We offer services for businesses, high-net-worth individuals, nonprofits and investment funds.
We are a growing firm and look internally when choosing our future leaders. We are a team of passionate professionals who are excited about helping our clients and employees develop and achieve their potential. We are looking for a driven individual who is well-organized, self-motivated, and desires to provide excellent client service.
This position is the first point of contact for our clients and guests. Due to the responsibilities of this position, physical presence in the office is required, and remote work options are unavailable.
- Provide general office support for multiple Partners/ Management Team
- Answering and directing incoming calls
- Greeting and directing clients and visitors with professionalism
- Tax deadline reporting
- Mail distribution
- Scanning and copying documents
- Coordination and tracking of incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Requisition of office supplies and supply room organization
- Lunch ordering / kitchen clean up
- Coordinate conference room calendars / clean up
- Bank / post office / other errands as assigned
- Request courier services
- Request office maintenance when needed
- Other clerical duties as assigned
- Full Time, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday- Friday
- Willingness to work overtime especially during crucial tax deadlines
- Available to work ½ day Saturdays during our busy seasons if needed (March/April and September/October)
- Minimum Degree required: High School Diploma
- 2-3 years of related experience as a receptionist preferably in a professional services firm
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency experience including Word, Excel, Adobe consistent with firm standards
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat consistent with firm standards
- Professional appearance
- Significant attention to detail and follow through skills
- Must be client focused and able to address various client needs promptly and professionally
- Ability to work on multiple projects, shift priorities as necessary and meet deadlines
- Work well in team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Reliable and positive attitude
- Maintain a high level of client confidentiality
- Ability to take direction, follow procedures, ask questions, and attention to detail is crucial
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer a Comprehensive Benefit Package including Health, Dental, Vision, participation in 401K Retirement Plan, and Paid Time Off.