Assistant Program Manager, Healthcare Construction/Development
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Meadows & Ohly (“M&O”) is a comprehensive healthcare real estate services firm that has been serving the healthcare industry since 1972. Throughout our nearly 50 year history, M&O has developed, owned and managed more than $1 billion in medical office buildings. We are active in eight states and have more than 100 employees in five offices: Atlanta, Augusta, Charlotte, Jacksonville and Richmond. Currently, our property management group serves over 600 medical practices with 2,000 physicians in more than 9.2 million square feet of medical office space.
Meadows & Ohly continues to differentiate ourselves in the market by our commitment to our core values – impeccable integrity, enthusiastic hard work and long-term relationships, all of which drive us to do what is best, not what is easiest. Our most important asset continues to be our exceptional people; they each play an integral role in our company and the sustainability of our mission and values. Thank you for your interest in working with Meadows & Ohly!
The Assistant Program Manager will be responsible for the execution of all aspects of assigned healthcare construction projects. This position will work closely with multiple Program Managers to prepare and organize all types of project information like assembling and updating project schedules, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support regional team in the implementation of short- and long-term projects.
- Draft, revise, format, and track project documents including but not limited to construction drawings/specifications, RFPs/RFQs, budgets, schedules, proposals, meeting minutes, action item logs, monthly project reports, and contracts.
- Assist Program Manager(s) in the development of construction project costs including competitive bids, negotiated pricing, preliminary project budget pricing.
- Travel to and attend on-site meetings with contractors, designers, & owners
- Assist in project contract management including contract execution processes, financial tracking, validating invoices, and contract close-out.
- Assist with the organization of construction projects including ordering samples and plans; submitting plans for permitting; and, coordinating contractor correspondence, payment applications, and lien waivers.
- Assist with the creation and distribution of marketing materials for the department.
- Create presentations for prospects and project meetings.
- Prepare agendas and documentation for internal and external meetings.
- Compose a variety of correspondence; compile and process confidential materials; review finished materials for completeness, accuracy, proper format, and grammar.
- Assist with planning and implementation of department events and initiatives.
- Organize and schedule project meetings.
- Organize own work schedule, set priorities, and meet critical deadlines.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint and ability to quickly learn Microsoft Projects, Microsoft Timeline, Smartsheet, and E-Builder.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information; demonstrates poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Analytical ability to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems, and prioritize work.
- Ability to work well in small, dynamic regional team environment.
- Working knowledge of design, construction, program management, and development terms is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Construction management or business degree with construction experience is preferred
- Previous work experience related to construction is preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Meadows & OhlyWhy Work Here?
Our most important asset continues to be our exceptional people; they each play an integral role in our company, mission and values.
BusinessView all jobs at Meadows & Ohly