Dairy Queen General Manager in Training
Meadowbrook Restaurant Company Inc. Cumming, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
You are applying for a job with a franchisee of the Dairy Queen® system and not American Dairy Queen Corporation or International Dairy Queen, Inc. Franchisees are independent business owners. The franchisee of this restaurant will be your employer if you are hired and will make all hiring, wage, hour, and other employment-related decisions.
We strive to create positive memories for all our fans so we are looking for positive, energetic employees who are passionate about the Dairy Queen® brand and delivering exceptional customer (fan) service. Management roles at Dairy Queen are responsible for managing dining room and kitchen functions while motivating the team to deliver an excellent fan experience.
Applicants should be eager to lead, do things right, be accountable, have ownership in what they do, and be able to create smiles and stories for our fans. If you are a management professional who is looking take on a fun and rewarding new challenge, join our team! Our commitment to your continued professional development makes this a great opportunity for you to build a career with us. If you want more out of your career, Dairy Queen is the right place!
- Be an ambassador of the Dairy Queen brand and be professional in every aspect of performance
- Enthusiastically greet and welcome fans to the Dairy Queen brand
- Strive to exceed fan expectations and deliver fan first service through timely and quality service
- Develop the restaurant’s business plan by working with the owner and manage restaurant profit & loss to optimize sales and profit
- Meet or exceed Dairy Queen brand standards with competency in inventory and cash controls
- Hire, train, coach and develop the store management team and hourly crew members to build a highly skilled and productive team
- Create and maintain a positive, safe, clean, and inviting environment for fans and team members
- Ensure that Food Safety is the top training priority in store operations; role model and enforce safe food handling practices
- Ensure that all PRIDE systems and routines are incorporated into the day-to-day operations of the restaurant, setting each scheduled shift up for success
- Calmly solve fan concerns and embrace Dairy Queen’s service recovery standards
- Be a willing team player and maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and team members
- Attract new Fans and increase restaurant sales by developing and implementing local, regional and national marketing promotions and activities, including advertising, public and community relations programs, identifying and evaluating local competitors’ store
- Marketing, evaluating program results, identifying and tracking changing consumer demands
- At all times exhibit a genuine passion for excellence
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Minimum 3-5 years of restaurant management experience, with responsibility for restaurant profit and loss; previous quick service restaurant experience strongly preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong hospitality and customer service skills
- Proven track record of effectively managing COGS and labor
- Strong knowledge and application of safe food handling practices
- Must be ServSafe® certifiable
- Excellent track record of coaching and developing employees
- Work well under pressure packed situations while maintaining a great attitude
- Comfortable standing for entire shift and able to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to work in and out of different temperature ranges.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented with the capability to oversee many aspects of the business and multiple areas simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Exhibit good manners, proper personal hygiene, and promptness
- Have fun and maintain a positive attitude at all times!
Meadowbrook Restaurant Company Inc.
FoodView all jobs at Meadowbrook Restaurant Company Inc.