Meadow Ridge is currently seeking exceptional CNA's for our Assisted Living
Meadow Ridge is the premier life care retirement community in Fairfield County, located on 136 acres in beautiful Redding, Connecticut.
In this unique and enriching environment, we offer Independent and Assisted Living apartment homes, as well as a skilled nursing where we provide our residents with quality care and services.
Meadow Ridge is known for the exceptional people who live here — and also for the exceptional people who work here. As a member of our staff, you will play an integral role in helping us provide the highest level of hospitality and service available at any senior living community in the country. We’re looking for people who share our passion and commitment to making Meadow Ridge the best. We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits plan. If you think you have the personal drive and dedication to work at Meadow Ridge, we want to hear from you.
Meadow Ridge is currently seeking exceptional CNA's for the 11pm-7am shift. Both full time and part time opportunities available
Job Summary :
The Certified Nurses Aide assists the licensed nursing staff by providing direct resident care including: all activities of daily living, assisting residents in attaining and maintaining their highest level of functioning, participating in restorative nursing activities, and attending care planning meetings as required and participating in the care planning process.
Job Requirements :
- Successful completion of a Connecticut approved geriatric nursing assistant training and competency evaluation program. Registration with State registry required
- Prior geriatric nursing aide experience is preferred
- A minimum of three (3) months experience in a long-term care setting preferred
- Ability to understand and follow instructions in English; write routine reports and correspondence; read and interpret documents such as safety rules and procedure manuals; and perform simply arithmetic
- Ability to record and communicate observations and activities
- Works in a team responsibly and independently without direct supervision.
- Knowledge and Abilities: * Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to and communicate with primarily the geriatric population
- Demonstrated knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span
- Able to assess data reflecting the resident’s status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify residents requirements and needs
Full-Time / Part-Time / Per Diem Position - Day, Evening, Night shifts available.
We value our employees and provide one of the industry's best and most comprehensive flexible benefits packages including: 401(K) with employer match; comprehensive medical, dental and vision plan; life insurance; supplemental policies; and scholarship program.
Meadow Ridge is an equal opportunity employer and acts in accordance with applicable law on all of our hiring and employment practices. We strictly prohibit discrimination based on characteristics such as age; ancestry; color; disability; gender; marital status; national origin; race; religion; sexual orientation or veteran status.