Meadow Property Management Corporation is in Baltimore, Maryland.
We are looking to hire a Senior Carpenter.
- Structural, rough & finish carpentry.
- Hardwood floors and tile work.
- Woodworking and Metalworking shop know how desired.
- Intermediate masonry and MIG welding are a plus.
- Perform other assigned/related tasks.
- Must have experience in all phases of home improvement construction.
- Instruct and direct laborers and other construction trade helpers.
- Must have leadership qualities and a strong sense of responsibility, setting the standard for other employees and subcontractors to follow.
- Attention to detail and pride in quality of work are key.
- Self-motivated and highly organized. Dependable.
- Successful candidate should be willing to undergo background checks to include driving record and submit to a drug screen.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle.
- Must have spoken English and Spanish fluency.
- Must have the right to work.
- We perform full gut renovations of single-family residences and small apartment buildings.
- Our work is performed for ourselves. No third-party work. We are our own customer!
- Competitive pay. We want quality people who are good to work with!
- Long-term career employment.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid vacation.
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance.
Principals only please.