Entry Level Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HEY COLLEGE GRADS! Do you find yourself asking - 'How am I supposed to have 3-5 years of experience if nobody will give me a chance?' If so, look no further. Meadowlark will personally train and develop the future Managers and CEOs of the outsourced Marketing Industry. Our CEO started off from an entry-level position and moved up all the way to the top to be one of the youngest CEO in the Denver area.
Meadowlark is looking for someone to join their growing Marketing team, which helps us run campaigns for our brand partners. We work with everyone from up-and-coming startups to national level brands, helping them achieve their marketing goals and brand initiatives. Your job would be helping use our established marketing techniques to run campaigns with a solid team of brand ambassadors, making sure things run smoothly and keeping our clients at the forefront of their respective industries.
A supportive team atmosphere has always been a key driver of Meadowlark's success. Our CEO stated that the strong connections between our brand advocates enable cohesive and innovative teamwork. Our team nights feature dinners at our favorite restaurants and games that bring out our competitive sides. Travel opportunities also play a major role in our culture, giving our people lots of chances to expand their horizons and learn from the best in our industry. Our team functions also reinforce the open communication that has made us so successful. We get more comfortable with each other every time we venture away from our work roles. Coming to the office is really more like spending time with close friends as a result. It’s a positive atmosphere in which we all support each other.
- Obsessed with being a brand influencer and market leader
- Psyched about getting paid to do something you love
- Incredibly organized, detail-oriented
- A fun addition to our small (but growing!) team
- Excited about building the culture of our startup
- Eager to learn - you are the type of person who brings us new ideas and keeps the company curious
- Working with Marketing Coordinator and the Sales Operations Manager to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions.
- Keeping updated on industry and competitive trends and regularly informing sales and marketing of noteworthy news items and opportunities.
- Process internal marketing requests to support the sales team.
- Keep all company business listings updated as location/ data changes arise.
- Maintain internal database for point of sale system and add new locations.
- Customer Relations
- Contributing to the daily growth and development of our company
Skills & Must-Haves:
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills and able to multi-task.
- Effectively balance strategic thinking and execution in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-confident and outgoing personality.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Entrepreneurial attitude and ability to think outside the box.
- Creative mindset.
- Knowledge of multiple social media outlets to increase the visibility of the organization
***This role is set to start within the next two weeks, therefore local candidates are preferred who can begin the interview process as soon as possible***
Powered by JazzHR
Meadow Lark Marketing
BusinessView all jobs at Meadow Lark Marketing