Meade Tractor Kingsport, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Meade Tractor is always looking for dedicated employees who are ready to make a career of going above and beyond for our customers. We have a fantastic team and we’re ready to add more employees who match our culture and passion. Since 2010, Meade Tractor has been providing outstanding products and service to the hard-working landowners, landscapers, farmers, loggers, construction companies and homeowners. As we grow, we’ll need people ready to grow with us. Start your new journey today.
Performs various complex accounting duties according to Dealership policy and accounting theory. Duties include coordinating, preparing, and analyzing financial information and reports that provide summary information for management use in making Dealership financial decisions. Represents the Accounting Department as the contact for accounting issues. Attracts, retains, and effectively engages department personnel.
- Prepares various daily, monthly, quarterly, or annual financial reports or statements
- Records routine or recurring transactions
- Makes necessary corrections and/or adjustments to receive accurate report information
- Examines accounting information contained in reports and exhibits, traces and reconciles unusual variances
- Performs complex account reconciliations
- Communicates with others in the organization to answer accounting questions or resolve issues
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- 1 to 3 years in an accounting or bookkeeper position
- Understanding of financial concepts such as budgets, Return on Investment (ROI), and Net Operating Return on Assets (NORA)
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Knowledge of accounting system
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Degree in an Accounting/Finance discipline or equivalent experience required
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Meade Tractor