Information Security Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Meade Tractor is always looking for dedicated employees who are ready to make a career of going above and beyond for our customers. We have a fantastic team and we’re ready to add more employees who match our culture and passion. Since 2010, Meade Tractor has been providing outstanding products and service to the hard-working landowners, landscapers, farmers, loggers, construction companies and homeowners. As we grow, we’ll need people ready to grow with us. Start your new journey today.
Implements and maintains the information security architectures and solutions for the organization. Identifies probable system exposure, compromise, problems and/or design flaws. Provides security design assistance on new products and internally developed projects.
- Analyze existing security systems and make recommendations for changes or improvements
- Prepare reports and action plans in the event that a security breech does occur
- Organize and conduct tests and “ethical hacks” of the existing security architecture
- Monitor the network and provide early warning of abnormalities or problems
- Upgrade systems regularly to remain competitive in the field of security
- Communicate the system status and keep users informed of downtime or changes to the system
- Keep technical knowledge current through continuing education or self-study
- Monitor and validate backups thru quarterly testing
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Post-secondary degree in system administration, network security, network administration or a related field preferred
- At least five years of experience in system support
- Knowledge of current security risks and protocols
- Willingness to work on-call in the event of a security breech or other emergency
- Good analytic and problem-solving skills
- Must have proven knowledge of firewalls, Windows Active Directory, wireless standards and MS Exchange.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TechnologyView all jobs at Meade Tractor