MeBe is seeking a Human Resources Superhero to be the glue that holds our growing family together! We need someone who is positive, independent and trustworthy. This role is responsible for the growth, cultivation, and oversight of the Human Resources Department. We’re looking for a strategic, self-driven, operationally astute leader who is willing to be hands on and has a genuine interest in developing our people and processes, promoting a culture of people-driven high performance, collaboration and innovation! If this sounds like your Jam, MeBe might be your…biscuit!
Who are We?
At MeBe, we employ Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and several speech therapy principles to match the needs and objectives of your child and your family. And we do everything within our power to expedite the insurance process and get you working with a clinical supervisor and therapists as quickly as possible. All individuals facing challenges related to a speech, language, or autism spectrum disorder (ASD) deserve the chance to live their best life. That’s why we integrate diagnostic rigor and research-based strategies with intense personal attention to understand who your child is emotionally, intellectually, and socially.
What do we value?
Quality. Transparency. Fun. Individuality.
We are committed to practicing fidelity to the principles upon which our disciplines were built while embracing new technologies so that we can do better than we did yesterday. We believe that cross- discipline collaboration results in the best possible outcome for every client.
Honesty is the best policy and we keep it real. We own and learn from mistakes and we approach every interaction with families and staff with candor and compassion.
We value a work culture where our employees laugh and learn together. We strive to maintain a culture in which we empower each other to grow as clinicians and professionals so that we may increase our impact on the families we serve and the community as a whole.
We celebrate each individual’s uniqueness. We work with families to better understand how they define quality of life and provide highly individualized treatment. We identify employee strengths in order to place them in roles that allow them to thrive.
What’s the job all about?
More specifically, this HR Superhero will:
- Develop and run the People strategy (Internal Recruitment, HR Operations, Development, Retainment, Culture) for the MeBe family of companies and liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure best-in-class execution.
- Run all key people processes (performance management, employee reviews, compensation, training & development programs, facilities, events, etc.) Be a strategic and trusted advisor to the business you support and a key member of the business leadership team.
- Roll out processes including performance management, recruitment, benefits and perks, employee feedback, retention, key employee metrics and more.
- Coach employees to assist them in their development, career planning and resolving challenges.
- Build compliance into all we do, including maintaining in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees and reducing legal risks.
- Partner with recruiting on the creation of new roles, delivering a quality recruiting strategy for both internal and external candidates, interview key talent where needed and partner with recruiting and compensation specialist to create offer packages.
- Serve as primary contact to assist employees in resolving employee relations issues and grievances by conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Ensure compliance with applicable labor and employment laws and regulations by accurately compiling and submitting data for mandated reporting at the federal, state and local levels.
What can you offer?
You are professional, diplomatic, positive, and a team-oriented HR Superhero! We are seeking someone with a high-level of integrity, keeping a strong pulse on our people and processes while adapting to the fast-pace nature of our organization. We need an empathetic, passionate and “get it done” type of individual! Our culture and values mean everything to us, and we want a professional that appreciates and integrates those into our everyday business.
This HR superhero will have;
- A Bachelor’s degree in HR or Business Management
- Intermediate skills with MS Office Suite
- SPHR/PHR/SCP/CP certification
- 7-10 years of Human Resources experience
- A deep working knowledge of HR laws and compliance.
- Familiarity with ADP, Google Suite and Mac environment (preferred)
What do we offer?
- 401 (k) w/employer match
- 10 days of PTO per year, 5 sick days per year
- 8 Paid Holidays