Real people, real fun. Work somewhere that makes you happy!
MeBe is searching for a dynamic SLP to join us at our Bellevue clinic and help build a quality Speech and Language practice with us! We specialize in Early Intervention and we are looking for an SLP to work with us either part-time (2 days/week) or full time! MeBe is a family-owned company that is progressive, outside-the-box, and forward thinking. We don’t care how other companies are doing it; we do things the way we think they should be done to best help our children and families grow in their skills. As a growing multi-disciplinary company, providing Speech Language Therapy and ABA Therapy (with the addition of Occupational Therapy coming our Bellevue clinic soon!), there is plenty of opportunity for you to grow with us and diversify your skill set. We are looking for an SLP who is motivated and ready to grow/develop a successful practice and bring quality services to our families! What are you waiting for?
Responsibilities and Duties of SLP
- Management and oversight of SLP clients of MeBe and/or other SLP focused agencies as designated.
- Plan, develop and implement ethical, individualized treatment programs to treat a variety of speech and language disorders.
- Manage a client caseload, as well as conduct, score and write assessments and six-month progress reports as necessary.
- Instruct individuals and families on how to generalize speech and language skills across environments through individualized family plans/programs.
- Consult with MeBe or other Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) staff on any client issues related to SLP services or issues.
- Assist with the development and implementation of staff training programs and patent curriculum related to ABA and SLP services.
- Assist with business development and community outreach initiatives and activities.
Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology with ASHA CCC's and Washington State Licensure required
- 3+ years experience with toddlers and preschool/school age children who have developmental delays/disabilities is preferred
- Must have a valid Washington State driver's license and automobile for on the job use
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working environment
- $1,500 dollar CEU stipend to be used annually (think of all you could learn!)
- Ample vacation and benefits package
- Ability to grow into a leadership position in MeBe’s Speech Language Pathology Practice
For more information, please visit our website at www.mebefamily.com