Do you say good morning to everyone in the office?
Do you make friends easily?
Do you beam enthusiasm even after being stuck in traffic?
Can you still radiate happiness after a big night out?
Do you often find yourself basking in the glow of productive, friendly conversation?
If you said “yes” to all of these, you might make a great Receptionist at MeBe!
The MeBe family is growing! We are seeking a detail-oriented, high-energy individual to support our administrative team. We’re committed to providing prospective and new clients the best possible start to their services with MeBe and, like everything at MeBe, it all starts with great people.
The Receptionist will serve as the face of our San Diego Learning Center and will be the first point of contact for families coming into the center for services.
- FULL-TIME, MONDAY - FRIDAY 8:00 AM TO 5:00 PM
- Collecting insurance information, client demographics, and explaining ABA, Speech, and OT services to prospective and existing clients
- Collecting co-pays, checking in patients, cancellations
- Answer phone calls politely and efficiently respond to administrative requests from employees and vendors
- Give a warm greeting to all individuals entering the office premises
- General administrative and clerical support
- Truly enjoys interacting with people and developing and cultivating relationships, especially over the phone.
- Bubbly and chipper AF
- Exceptional communicator; people understand you the first time you say something
- Excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills
- Professionalism in attitude, appearance, demeanor
- 1-3 years of medical receptionist experience
- Familiar with insurance terminology: co-pays deductibles, co-insurance
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Competent with iOS, email, excel, multiple line phone system
- ABA, Speech and or OT experience/knowledge a plus!
- Bilingual in Spanish highly desired but not required
- Central Reach experience a plus
- High school diploma or GED
** Please note: Your application will only be reviewed with a completed resume, and all screening questions answered fully.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit. MeBe provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Visit us online at http://www.mebefamily.com/!