MeBe Ashburn, VA
- Posted: January 04, 2022
MeBe is about being me and we want you to be you. We want our BCBA's to be more than just billable hours and we truly value each person's individuality and unique qualities. If you are looking for a fun, transparent, quality-driven work culture and environment look no further.
As a Board Certified Behavior Analyst ( BCBA) you will conduct skill and behavior assessments (VB-MAPP, Vineland, EFL, AFLS BRIEF). Develop and oversee delivery of comprehensive treatment plans and conduct parent coaching in both an in home and in center environment ( Center coming in early 2022) .
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Conduct skill and behavior assessments (VB-MAPP, Vineland, EFL, AFLS BRIEF)
- Develop and oversee delivery of comprehensive treatment plans
- Conduct parent coaching
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE
- Initial supervisor training that is tailored just for you
- Ongoing, frequent, 1:1 mentorship from your Clinical Director
- Supervising RBTs who have received live, in-house training
- Centralized administrative teams that let you do what you do best
- Ongoing collaboration with internal SLPs and OTs
- Career advancement opportunities in a growing company
- Access to a collaborative and support Team (New Friends Yay)
ALL ABOUT THE BENNIES
- Competitive annual salary
- Bonus opportunities based on QUALITY scores
- CE allowance & Free CEUs offered in house
- 401k w/4% (WHOA!) match
- Vacation + paid holidays
Want to get a glimpse of working at MeBe? Check out our social media!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mebefamily/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mebefamily/
- We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
HealthcareView all jobs at MeBe