Your Adventure Has Been Approved
MeBe is a family-owned ABA company that is seeking experienced and awesome Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) to join our team. We are progressive, outside-the-box, and forward thinking. We specialize in early intervention and the Verbal Behavior model. At MeBe we work hard, play hard, and do it together! As a growing company, providing ABA therapy, there is plenty of opportunity for you to grow with us and diversify your skill set. What are you waiting for?
We support families in the home and community setting. Our programs focus on socially significant skills and behaviors and our goal is to make sure all of our families have the chance to live their best lives.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on education and experience
- Quarterly bonuses of up to $3,500 or additional PTO
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, and 401k
- PTO and paid holidays
- CE allowance of $1,000 annually & Free CEUs offered in house
- Access to comprehensive curriculum
- Electronic data collection, reports, and scheduling
- Access to a collaborative and supportive team of BCBAs (New Friends Yay!)
- Conduct skill and behavior assessments, including the Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program (VB-MAPP), Assessment of Functional Living Skills (AFLS), Vineland III, PDD-BI and Functional Behavior Assessments
- Design and submit comprehensive treatment plans for clients, to include skill acquisition plans and Behavior Intervention Plans that are in compliance with company and insurance standards
- Supervise Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBA’s) and Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT’s) in the implementation of treatment plans
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) in good standing with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
- Minimum 2 years experience providing ABA services to children with Autism
- Experience conducting skill and behavioral assessments (VB-MAPP, AFLS, Vineland, Essentials for Living, FBA, etc.)
- Expertise in development of skill acquisition and behavior reduction programs
- Able to travel to multiple work sites; reliable transportation needed (proof of valid driver license, current auto insurance)
- Able to lift at least 35 lbs.
- Able to sit on the floor, and get up repeatedly, for up to 30 minutes at a time and physically model ABA procedures for direct care staff
Want to get a glimpse of working at MeBe? Check out our social media!