Come do something that really matters!
MeBe is hiring energetic people who love working with kids to join our team of Registered Behavior Technicians! Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) provide one-to-one Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorders in home, clinic, and community settings. RBTs are responsible for implementing Behavior Intervention Plans and skill acquisition goals designed and supervised by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). MeBe provides a comprehensive training program that meets the BACB requirements to become a Registered Behavior Technician. Training is hands-on, interactive, and PAID!
- Competitive hourly compensation; $18 (some college, no ABA experience) - $25 (master's degree, pursuing BCBA)
- Paid training that meets eligibility to become a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) through the Behavior Analysis Certification Board
- Paid drive time and mileage
- Participation in MeBe sponsored social events monthly
- Collaborative and fun work culture
- Support for a work/life balance
Responsibilities and Duties of RBTs:
- Implement individualized treatment programs designed by Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
- Teach and promote language, behavioral, social, and daily living skills in a fun, play setting to increase motivation and positive performance
- Record objective daily data to reflect client progress toward goals
- Maintain effective communication with team members and supervisors
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience working with kids
- High School Diploma (Required)
- Coursework in psychology, child development, or social work is a plus
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Availability to work a minimum of 15 hours per week 2:00-7:40 PM Monday-Friday
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds and get up and down off the floor quickly
- Negative TB test
For more information, please visit our website at www.mebefamily.com
Want to get a glimpse of working at MeBe? Check out our social media!