Northwest Coast, Best Coast!
MeBe is hiring enthusiastic Behavior Technicians (RBTs) to join our team! Behavior Technicians provide one-to-one Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorders in home and our Bellevue clinic. Behavior Technicians are responsible for implementing Behavior Intervention Plans and skill acquisition goals designed and supervised by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
Responsibilities and Duties of RBTs
- Implement individualized treatment programs designed by Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
- Teach and promote language, behavioral, social, and daily living skills in a fun, play setting to increase motivation and positive performance
- Record objective daily data to reflect client progress toward goals
- Maintain effective communication with team members and supervisors
- Competitive hourly compensation; $17 (some college, no ABA experience) - $23 (master's degree, pursuing BCBA)
- Paid drive time and mileage
- Comprehensive training that meets eligibility to become a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) through the Behavior Analysis Certification Board
- Participation in MeBe social events
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 12 hours of college credit in ABA, Psychology, Education, or other related field
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Ability to obtain CBT license through Washington State Department of Health
- Availability to work a minimum of 15 hours per week 2:00-6:30 PM Monday-Friday
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds
- Negative TB test
Want to get a glimpse of working at MeBe? Check out our social media!