Mckinney Trailer Rentals, a rapidly expanding semi-trailer rental and lease company with over 30,000 trailers is searching for an enthusiastic individual to join our team. We are looking for an individual to support the Operations Manager as a champion of customer service. This is a fast paced environment where the position will perform a variety of responsibilities:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete outbound trailer inspections with a handheld tablet making sure the trailers meet FMCSA guidelines as well as California’s BIT
- Complete inbound trailer inspections with a handheld tablet noting new damages and other repairs required.
- Generate customer rental agreements.
- Assist in answering phones, responding to emails and questions from customers.
- Prepares work orders as well as estimates for services required, entering work order into ITMS maintenance software system.
- Be familiar and reference Mckinney repair standards.
- Verify customer insurance coverage.
- Manage parts and tire inventories.
- Manage trailer tracking device inventories
- Operate yard hostler to organize parking/storage of trailers.
- Plan, schedule, and dispatch drivers for pick-up and delivery.
- Perform weekly yard check for rental and resale inventory and reconcile information.
- Receive customer service calls. Resolve and/or redirect customers; follows up on completion.
- Control and track trailer inventory, assign equipment, maintain documents and records.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong work ethic and a desire to succeed.
- Attention to detail and highly organized.
- Bilingual required
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently to physically inspect trailers inside and out by climbing in and out of the trailer as well as underneath the trailer. They are required to continually walk the yard.
The work environment includes offices and outdoors. Periods of outdoor work may be required in snow, rain, or extreme heat.
Mckinney Trailer Rentals, headquartered in Brea, California, has been a leading provider of equipment rentals and leases in the Western United States, Colorado and Texas for over 30 years. In the past decade, Mckinney has had a 400% increase in fleet size and branch locations. Mckinney is a family-owned company whose focus is on prompt, quality service from long term employees. With fourteen locations and a workforce of over 235 dedicated employees, the company offers an impressive benefit package and innovative employee perks such as an annual clothing allowance. Our commitment to our customers and dedicated employees is what differentiates Mckinney from any of its competitors.
Visit our website at mckinneytrailers.com to find out more about our company!
The candidate must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug test.
Mckinney Trailer Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour