Avigilon CCTV Lead Technician
Mcintosh Communications Las Vegas, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, medical
McIntosh Communications has a thirty year history of providing customers with the highest quality wireless communications products in the industry. As a Motorola Solutions Preferred Partner, we are excited to add Video Surveillance to our portfolio. We create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Motorola technology platforms including communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Motorola technology platforms including mission-critical communications, command center software and video security & analytics, bolstered by managed & support services, make cities safer and help communities and businesses thrive. McIntosh Communications & Motorola Solutions are ushering in a new era in public safety and security.
Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, designs, develops, and manufactures video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions. Avigilon's solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
The ideal candidate will possess the following listed below:
- Current major CCTV manufacturer certification(s) to include but not limited to Avigilon
- Design, Install, program, and configure commercial electronic security systems/accessories for commercial clients (access control, IP video, low voltage communication, etc.)
- Commute to client sites performing installations confirming the systems are operating per specs and meets contractual requirements.
- Responsible for complete and proper cable termination into control panels, proper wire concealment, and security software installation/programming.
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, and schematics in addition to understanding system specifications, software/system programs, and operational/product manuals.
- Efficiently respond to and resolve assigned service tickets, email inquiries, and incoming calls.
- Pull low voltage cable which may include overhead runs, thru-drilling, and minimal trenching.
- Troubleshoot new and existing installations ensuring systems are functioning properly and satisfy operational specs.
- Complete and submit all required task-related activity, productivity, signoffs and other documentation in a timely manner.
- Provide remote and phone support to customers and alternate technicians as needed
- This is not an entry level position
- Current IP video certification(s)/system knowledge to include but not limited to Avigilon.
- Ability to meet deadlines working in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Strong understanding of basic TCP/IP and Windows networking with the ability to verify network connectivity.
- Excellent customer service, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and mechanical aptitude.
- Prepare and complete Return Authorizations from manufacturers for failed/excess equipment.
- OSHA 10 Certificate
- Valid state driver’s license without restrictions
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings (drug, background, and driving history).
- 5+ years’ experience: commercial Installation and service of IP video, access control, and intrusion detection systems.
Mcintosh CommunicationsWhy Work Here?
30 year old family owned business. Fun and enjoyable work environment.
Wireless communications, Motorola Two-Way Radio and accessories. (sales, service, rental).
4640 S. Arville St. Suite E Las VegasLas Vegas, NV
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Mcintosh Communications