- Posted: over a month ago
Who We Are
We keep growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We have been in business since 1950 here in Levittown. McHales has grown into one of the destination employers in Bucks County. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel. You have probably seen our trucks and ads, now we want to see YOU!
Stage parts and equipment at company warehouse and deliver to job sites
- Load and unload parts and equipment
- Drive box trucks and trailers and operate a lift gate and pallet jack
- Organize parts and equipment and securely tie-down for safe transportation
- Check and verify orders to confirm items, quantity, and condition
- Organizing and cleaning warehouse and trucks
- Receiving, restocking, and counting inventory
- Other tasks as assigned
- Provide responsive, clear, concise, and consistent communication with customers
- Always be resourceful and proactive
Competencies for Success
- Must have a clean & insurable driving record
- Must be able to pass a background check & drug test
- Ability to lift and carry 80 lbs.
- Must be able to work under deadlines
- Must have good reading and communication skills
- Must possess a positive attitude and professional appearance
- Ability to work with power tools, on ladders, in attics, and on roofs
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid in Bucks County. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- Medical Insurance, 401K company match, paid holidays, family first day and birthday
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at McHales..
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?