Who We Are: McCormack Baron Management, Inc., recognizes that successful management of any community requires a management strategy that acknowledges the unique challenges facing the neighborhood and its residents. Our staff understands that complexities of managing mixed-income housing, possesses the technical expertise to handle multi-layered compliance issues, and offers the personal touch needed to work with residents of diverse backgrounds. We manage our developments to market rate standards, and work with residents and the larger community to address the non-housing needs and issues that exist in the community. Finally, we are committed to affirmative action and to performing equal opportunity outreach to ensure that people from all walks of life have the opportunity to live in our communities.
Our Vision: We work for a future when all people live in sustainable, opportunity-rich communities.
- Oversight of maintenance related repairs in all areas of carpentry, plumbing, appliance, electrical, painting, installation of windows, drywall repairs, and other typical residential apartment repairs.
- Coordinate and supervise the daily activities of maintenance, janitorial, and grounds staff
- Collaborate with the Property Manager to create and maintain a community residents are proud to call home
- Utilize troubleshooting skills to respond to a wide variety of residential service repairs in a timely and professional manner
- Monitor vendor performance and compliance
- Assist in the development of budget
- Initiate purchases for maintenance related equipment and negotiate best pricing
- Maintain inventory levels of parts and equipment
- Coordinate preventative maintenance schedules and control expenses
- Supervise and inspect make-ready units and turnover process in accordance with company guidelines
- Monitor maintenance operating procedures and performance standards
- Act as a liaison for Property Manager and/or Area Manager with respect to resident complaints
- Coordinate after-hours emergency response
- HVAC certification required
- Experience in residential maintenance at an apartment community required
- Dependability and reliability in following through with responsibilities
- Dedication to exceeding the needs of all residents with an ability to build and maintain relationships
- Adherence to dress code as established by management, use protective equipment when necessary, and follow safety procedures
- Ability to lead and mentor a team by motivating and holding team members accountable
- Must be available for snow removal if applicable at location
- Required to maintain a valid state driver's license and current insurance; also required to bring own tools
McCormack Baron Management, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE/AA)