Who We Are:
McCormack Baron Salazar is poised to help cities meet 21st century challenges head on. We bring a comprehensive and workable approach to a complex development environment and our successes demonstrate our ability to deliver on the goals set for us by our clients: the cities, residents, authorities, institutions, and businesses of Urban America.
Through it all, we strive to achieve our vision: a future when all people live in sustainable, opportunity-rich communities.
- Maintain general ledger and job cost systems and reconcile monthly
- Accurately prepare and analyze monthly draws for multiple projects in various stages of construction for submission to lenders, agencies, and project managers.
- Review various legal documents to ensure that all financial information is recorded correctly
- Prepare/ reconcile various reports as required from government agencies, investors, lending institutions and title companies
- Prepare correspondence to various lenders and agencies
- Record and track funding and disbursements of monthly draws
- Responsible for weekly selection of job cost payables
- Work closely with audit firms, title companies, and agencies on a continual basis
- High school diploma or GED with a minimum of five years construction/LIHTC real estate development background
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Must possess a strong work ethic and the ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast paced, deadline driven environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills; proficiency in Adobe, Word and SAGE Timberline preferred
- Must have the ability to communicate and interface effectively at all levels
Company provides competitive salary and bonus dependent on experience, health benefits, 401K, health savings plan, etc.
McCormack Baron Companies are an equal opportunity employer (EOE/AA).