Laborer/Operator (Pavement Marking)
In our Laborer/Operator positions, the following duties will be performed:
With training and oversight provided, you will performing all duties related to the pavement marking process Including but not limited to driving and operating of Thermoplastic Trucks, Paint Trucks, TMA Trucks, and other Pavement Marking equipment.
- Properly load and unload materials from trucks and trailers by hand and forklift
- Operate large and small vehicles
- Effectively Operate the following Vehicles/Equipment: hand machines, fork lift, hand grinder, 3M hand-tape machine, 3M adhesive applicator and hand-roller tamper cart.
- Install Preformed Thermo
- Follow all Safety Policies and Procedures
- All other duties as assigned
- Regularly required to stand/walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop; and kneel, crouch or crawl
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds
- Regularly exposed to outside weather conditions; moving equipment and machinery parts; moving traffic, and fumes and airborne particles
- Noise level of the work environment is usually moderate/loud
- Valid Drivers License and Clean MVR
- Overnight travel can be required and can extend up to a week, with little to no notice.
- You may be asked to work around the state of Florida, not just in the Lehigh and surrounding areas.
- CDL A or B License Holder
McShea ContractingWellington, FL
Transportation and Storage
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.