Construction Accounting Manager
McQueen Electric Conyers, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Construction Accounting Manager to join our team! McQueen Electric is an electrical contracting company that works on new residential production and custom homes and looking to branch out into more commercial and service opportunities. You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to the management team
- Previous experience in construction accounting or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
McQueen ElectricWhy Work Here?
McQueen Electric is a rapidly growing residential electrical contractor, wiring single family and multifamily homes all across Metro Atlanta
McQueen Electric is an electrical contracting company that works on new residential production and custom homes and looking to branch out into more commercial and service opportunities. We currently service the Greater Atlanta Area and are looking to branch into North Georgia.
1306 Olympic Court SW ConyersConyers, GA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at McQueen Electric