Laboratory Planner and Scheduler
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The role is for a leader in life sciences engineering and technical solutions with more than twenty-two years in the industry. The company holds a comprehensive portfolio of technical support and solutions for the FDA-regulated industry. They have the knowledge and experience to ensure compliance with pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device safety and efficacy guidelines. With offices in Caguas, PR, Boston, MA & San Francisco, CA we serve life sciences clients in six global markets: United States, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Germany, Canada, and South America.
- Will plan and schedule available resources and materials for activities associated with calibrations, preventive, and corrective maintenance in the most effective and efficient way.
- Review and approve/disapprove incoming work requests.
- Develop and report work backlog reports.
- Develop the detailed work scope and set up forecasts for resource allocation to ensure calibration, preventive, and corrective work activities are completed in conjunction with manufacturing operations activities.
- Is responsible for overseeing work order activity compliance with respective regulatory requirements (i.e., FDA, DEA, OSHA).
- Manage Work through the Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Review of Field Service reports to identify follow-up work requirements and include them in respective calibration, preventive, or corrective maintenance work orders.
- Optimization of Calibration/Preventive Maintenance Plans.
- Improve productivity and work quality by anticipating and eliminating potential delays through planning and coordination of labor, parts and material, tools, and equipment, required permits, specialized documentation, and equipment access.
- Compiles and maintains the Master Schedule to establish a sequence and lead time of each operation to meet scheduling dates according to production forecast or machine-specific needs
- Accurate coordination among laboratory/manufacturing operations, field service engineers, service providers/subcontractors, and or suppliers.
- Plan, execute, and provides purchase requisitions and purchase orders to suppliers for materials, parts, supplies, and equipment in a timely and cost-effective manner while maintaining appropriate quality standards and specifications met.
- Initiate Incident Notifications as per client procedures for Out of Tolerance calibrations.
- Create Equipment Records in the CMMS for new equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering (Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Biomedical.
- In lieu of a degree, a 2-year college technical school with 10+ years of experience is required, or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job.
- Experience in a laboratory/manufacturing maintenance environment is highly preferred.
McPherson, Berry & Associates Inc.
Get fresh Laboratory Planner jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.