CAD Professional Civil/Structural (Underground)
McMillen Jacobs Associates Boston, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CAD PROFESSIONAL Civil/Structural (Underground) - Design Technology Specialist II
McMillen Jacobs Associates is looking for a Civil/Structural CAD Design Technology professional who is proficient with Autodesk's AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and Revit software. The successful candidate will be responsible for documentation preparation and interdisciplinary coordination of underground projects focusing on transportation and water conveyance.
- Assist in the development of plans, profiles, elevations, cross-sections, and detail documents based on sketches, redline markups, and information based on verbal instructions and notes provided by designers and engineers.
- Communicates externally with other regional offices and companies on design team.
- Understand CAD/BIM standards for various clients to ensure QAQC procedures are followed during drawing planning and production.
- Participates in Design Technology Practice Group CAD/BIM initiatives.
- 3+ years of experience using latest releases of Autodesk AutoCAD or Civil 3D.
- Revit software experience desired.
- Basic understanding Civil, Structural and Geotechnical design.
- Basic understanding of drawing presentation & organization.
- General knowledge of engineering mathematics and ability to perform basic engineering computations.
- Organization and time management skills as well as the ability to prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Ability to identify various data formats and utilize in CAD/BIM context.
- Ability to work with a diverse team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible and able to adapt to rapidly changing project requirements and deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).
ABOUT MCMILLEN JACOBS ASSOCIATES
McMillen Jacobs Associates is a multi-disciplined firm, with self-performing design-build capability. We are experts in underground/tunneling and water resources projects and deploy this expertise to serve water, dams, energy, wastewater, transportation, aquaculture, federal, private, and regulatory clients using a wide range of delivery methods. For 75 years we have worked closely with our clients at every stage of a project assisting them with planning, permits, designs, project management, construction, and start-up.
We want our employees to make a career doing what they love to do. We encourage an entrepreneurial spirit and help our team members forge their own path within the company. We support their efforts to stay on the cutting edge of technology while fostering a great work-life balance. In addition to working hard, we also have fun. We socialize and celebrate achievements at summer picnics, holiday parties, and company outings.
Benefits: Full Benefits Program consisting of Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, FSA, EAP, 401(k), ESOP, and stock program, 9 Paid Holidays, PTO, and Wellness Reimbursement
Pay Rate: DOE
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
McMillen Jacobs Associates is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
No Recruiters, Please.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
McMillen Jacobs Associates
ManufacturingView all jobs at McMillen Jacobs Associates